Phew, today I was so off(or was I?). What I needed was a great deal of flexibility. I needed it with people, with my schedule, with what in the hell am I doing right about now thoughts. I thought that I was doing x and yet I'm finding myself doing this. I found myself taking reactions of others personal and then getting to do the mental work to clear that out of my vibe.
I even asked this question, aloud! "why in the hell do things have to be so hard?" I immediately stopped myself and re-framed it into, "It's not hard, it's a DIY project and requires being creative." The problem was solved immediately and the results are exciting.
Here's what happened...so as projects go, I was looking for curtains and I looked at a ton of the right ones. I got back to the Spa, started to hang them up and they didn't fit on the rod, then I realized they weren't what I thought I bought, but they are beautiful so there's that.
Anyway, as I was thinking about why does everything have to be hard as a reaction to feeling crunched for time (or so I thought and felt that I was) because in addition to all of the other things that I must do I needed to get dog food before the store closed. Then I said, "Self, Stop!". "Stop beating yourself up for not doing the things that may have allowed this day to flow."
As I'm sitting down for a break from spray painting, I take a scroll on facebook with my tired and weak hands and I see the cutest baby wearing a "Don't Be So Salty" shirt (maybe a onesie), I remembered after saying how cute he was and needed to be La Palmera Spa model I had not done this blog!
So here's how I turned my salty self smack-down into a sweeter, good-vibe:
1) I opened my mind about the curtain situation and what I came up with actually solved a problem for future ( the setup is making it super easy to flow in and out, change them as we desire, and keep the receipt/boxes if they truly don't work). WIN!!! Future flow!
2) While at the store on my mission to finding the best solution for the curtains, I also grabbed the dogs a small bag of dog food. It was a brand that they never ate so I made sure it was "filet mignon flavor". They loved it and were completely excited about it. WIN!!! I'm still their favorite, they are happy and full. It also gave me an idea to keep a small bag handy as backup as part of my system when I do have late nights. Writing that down and will do so the next trip to the store <3
3) I'm committed to writing this blog and even though it is beyond midnight...here it is. WIN! I wrote it on my calendar for the rest of the month and will write the future blogs in a proactive manner, looking forward, WIN!
4) I found myself super flexible and realized all of the ways that I felt salty today, but added some Sugar to my Life. That reminds me of Maroon 5s Song, "Sugar". "Sugar, Yes Please...Cause I need a little love and sympathy." Here's the video in case you can't get it out of your head either. (See below)
5) In a #lesssaltylife, I added sugar to my overall life because just for today, I needed a little sweetness. I was being hard on myself and on others so I added some sweet to myself and to others.
Sending you Good-Vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book your next facial with our Good-Vibes Tribe by calling Abbeville, LA location @337-740-7422 or Youngsville, LA @3374516864. We are falling in love with our skin this week and have some super cool ways to stressless your skin too.
P.S. Look at yourself in the mirror and say today, we are "Sugar". Cheers to #lesssaltylife sent to you by your Good-Vibes Tribe.
& Master StressLess Life Coach
La Palmera Spa
NIcky Stansbury is the Founder of La Palmera Spa and StressLessSecrets. She is passionate about inspiring others to respond instead of reacting to life's plot twists.